EGS India is always looking for right
candidates in Managerial and Member positions involving Sales,
Technical Support, Marketing and Design activities.
Current Openings :
Job Title: Business DevelopmentNew !
Dynamic Young Business Development Professionals
are required for Software Sales/Services/Training
with aggressiveness to attain the targets. Following Criteria is a MUST
for applications to be considered
Job Title: Lead Generation Specialist
- Proven track record in manufacturing, technology or software sales
- Successful record of sales performance
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of the MCAD industry is very highly desired. Prior experience in selling SolidWorks or other CAD systems is a strong plus.
- Customer Relationship Management and Effective References
- Make it happen Attitude with an intention to work as a team
- Mechanical Engineers with 2-4 years of Exp
Lead Generation Specialists
required for SolidWorks Software
with aggressive growth targets. Following
Criteria a MUST
application to be considered
SENIOR APPLICATION ENGINEERNew !
- Proven track record of entering the accounts and bypassing gatekeepers
- Excellent communication skills
- Street smart approach in breaking ice with prospects and delivering right communication to right people
- Any Non Engineer Graduates with or without experience in handling calls
- BPO Outbound calling experience will be given preference
- Provide comprehensive technical Pre-sales/Post sales support to customers including training customers on product usage
- Product line support includes MCAD Design Automation Tools, FEA and workgroup level PDM
- Must be an expert SolidWorks user.
- Deliver product presentations to prospects both at the end user and senior management level..
- Additional support responsibilities include close work with the local Sales team.
- Knowledge of parametric 3D CAD software like SolidWorks, Pro/E, Unigraphics will be preferred.
- Knowledge of CFD,FEA software will be an added advantage.
- Conduct technical programs in house .
Cosmos FEA, Abaqus, MSC Nastran, Nisa software knowledge required. Must accept full responsibility for the
job/task undertaken Knowledge / Experience of Solidworks or any parametric CAD & Cosmos FEA software
would be given preference. M.E/M.Tech Engineers with or without Exp. Good communication and presentation skills with an aptitude for solving
complex technical problems and manual engineering calculations. Aptitude for training corporate
engineers and must be a believer in team work. Experienced candidates in software development
area shall be compensated based on working knowledge.
Marketing Senior LevelNew !
APPLICATION ENGINEER: SigmundWorksNew !
- Database management including creating fresh database and keeping the existing data up to date
- Creating integrated demand generation campaigns with responsibility of content creation, defining audience relevant value proposition/messaging framework and executing the same through different media vehicles.
- Drive roadshows and events
- Interacting with customer for creating case studies and press interviews.
- Maintaining Company’s website, content and SEO.
- Creation of Monthly Newsletters.
- Liaison closely with sales and inside sales on tracking the status of leads.
- Working closely with SolidWorks marketing team on campaign planning, reporting and analysis.
- 3+ years of marketing experience in a technology company or in a BTL agency set-up.
- MBA or equivalent.
- Proven track record of marketing software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Social Media Marketing is a big plus
- Implementing quality solutions thru Sigmund: software for assembly build in organizations.
- Training customers on niche areas of applications for industrial requirements
- Documenting the implementation process in detail
- Give presentations for conducting road shows on quality solution thru Sigmund software.
- Building and sharing with team members
- Must Have: Excellent demonstration, communication and presentation skills in English.
- EDUCATION: BE Mechanical Engineering with 1-3 years of Quality experience.
Understand process capability, quality terms, six sigma implementation process.Good working knowledge of 3D CAD tools - SolidWorks, ProE, Unigraphics, CATIA
Basic engineering statistics, Production process, Lean Manufacturing - Process Improvement Quality Engineer, Statistical Process Control, Mechanical Engineer - Skills Required - Six Sigma Black Belt, Green Belt, Lean Manufacturing, ISO 9001, SPC, JD Edwards, Technical Writing, Customer Complaints, Project Management , Technical Writing, Corrective Action and Customer Complaint experience, Quality Reporting and Analysis including RGA's, Complaints Cycle and Claims. Quality Audits - Supplier Quality Audits and Internal Audits.
Job Title:CUSTOMIZATION ENGINEER:New !
Job Title:TRAINER:New !
- BE Mechanical Engineers, ME CAD/CAM Engineers with an passion to code
- Minimum 2-4 yrs of exp in CAD Customization.
- Good knowledge in VB.NET/C#.NET/C/C++. Experience in using them will be an added advantage.
- Good Logical and analytical skills.
- Good engineering drawings knowledge
- Excellent Academic records.
- Knowledge in SQL and MS Excel is an added advantage.
SolidWorks Trainer who is a DME with 0-2 yrs of exp in giving Corporate Training and Academix Training as well handle the complete Training Division.
Send us your Resumes on email@example.com
- Must have a strong knowledge of 3d modelling software.
- Must accept full responsibility for the job/task undertaken.
- You should have good communication skills, presentation skills & pleasing personality.
- Must have an aptitude for training corporate engineers.
- Must be willing to self-develop on new software concepts.
- Candidates with good Academics Score is preferrable.
- Must excel in the job of Technical Training.
- Must adapt to work on various industrial training requirements.
Rewarding career awaits aspiring professionals who have a constant
penchant for contributing to society.